Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's one for those who exercise their Second Amendment rights. How many of you CC, how many OC( if your state allows it) and what kind of rig do you run on a bike?

·
Registered
673 Posts
CC, depends, it is either a Kimber Eclipse 45, inside waist band, small of back or a Taurus ultra light titanium 357, inside waistband, small of back, both in a kydex molded holster.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Taurus .38 M85, CC, but not on bike. When I'm riding, I'm in too good of a mood to shoot anybody....no matter what they are doin:-o. Stopping my ride to explain to officers why I shot the dude robbing store/mugging me/trying to rape someone, etc, etc isn't worth it to me.

Plus, I'm about as Hillybilly redneck as they come. I carry a knife, and a pair of cuticle sissors (in my wallet) that I'd stab their dumb a$$ with, should they want my money, bike, gf, etc. Then I can ride away while they bleed to death. LOL.

I'm jokin,.... M85, CC, in an old leather holster Dad gave me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh when I am not riding, I have a Taurus PT-111 9mm that I carry in a Fobus. If I really feel I need something bigger I either have my Glock 22, or HK USP 40 that I carry in a Blackhawk SERPA holster.

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
I carry a Beretta 950 25 cal. in any pocket/place I want to. Very accurate. Go for head shots. Purely a defensive weapon which is carrying a gun is about. Besides if by chance a LEO doesn't honor your PP permit out of state you won't cry as much as if it was your favorite 45 he took instead.

·
Registered
666 Posts
In Texas legal to carry in cage if out of sight, no cc required. Bike I'm going to check into. What I carry I hope no one ever has to know, but legend says it made men equal.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Open Carry is ok in Pennsylvania - but I would CC on the bike.
Glock 23
Open carry is legal in Virginia too. I have a CC permit, but no longer have a handgun. I had a nice CZ-75B 9mm semi auto, but sold it. It was full size, very accurate, but not exactly the best CC type of handgun.

I like the classic looks of the snubnose .38 special. S&W makes a really nice "Airweight" model that has caught my eye.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I only have one carry gun--- Ruger .357 4" barrel. I guess I could conceal it. I guess I could carry the S&W .22--- heck, I could carry the Ruger .22, but it's a long barrel target gun. Or the TC with a choice of barrels, or the SKS carbine, or the Savage 110, or... I left out the bows, crossbows and black powder guns. I seem to accumulate guns, motorcycles,and ham radios. Oh, and the staffs, knives, and swords. (Maybe I need to have a yard sale.)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Just applied 2 weeks ago my ccw. Will be carrying a Ruger SR9c. I"m also going to grip chop my XD45 to make it an XD45c and will throw that in from time to time.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We got CC and open carry in North Carolina lol ive been know to ride out in the country on my bike with my mossberg 835 12 gauge and blow off a few rounds where nobody can hear it, I ethier break it down throw it in the bag or I got one of those gun holster mounts for the forks like they had in WW2 for a rifle, I love the country :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts