Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Gunfighter Style seat for my 04 Honda 750 Aero VT750C, I was surfing through the Honda Webpage and noticed a new for 07 VT750C2 Honda Spirit, it has the style seat I like. This new bike looks as if Honda has blended together the Aero and Spirit and put togther what they think may be the best parts from both bikes. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether this seat off the 07 VT750C2 would fit onto my 04 VT750C.

Or better yet, can anyone direct me to a seat manufacturer that makes gunfighter style seats for the Aero, I found many for the ACE but none for the AERO.

Any help would be appreciated,... :) :) :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not a bad seat,... :) I think I like the look of the seat on the new 07 Honda Spirit VT750C2 a bit more, the seat on the Honda doesn't look quite as bulky, I guess I would like something a bit more streamlined, something that flows into the rear fender a bit nicer, so when I remove the sissy bar, at a quick glance you may think that I have a solo seat on the bike.

I appreciate your support though,... :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
I looked at the Mustang and Travelcade pages and didn't see anything for the newer Aeros. Unless the Hondaline seat fits your 2004, you may have to look at a custom seat to get the look you want. I have seen people buy stock seats from ebay just to get the pan and have a seat built for them. Depending on materials, it can be done from a few hundred bucks to much much more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up, I think that this quest is going to continue,... as it gets closer to riding season, I may end up checking our local Honda dealer hear for the fitment of the new 07 seat onto my 04,... :) :) the problem with this idea, I'm not sure they will put much effort into trying to help me.
cheers,
BTW,...-25C here today, no riding for awhile yet,...

·
Registered
281 Posts
sbartos said:
I looked at the Mustang and Travelcade pages and didn't see anything for the newer Aeros. Unless the Hondaline seat fits your 2004, you may have to look at a custom seat to get the look you want. I have seen people buy stock seats from ebay just to get the pan and have a seat built for them. Depending on materials, it can be done from a few hundred bucks to much much more.
Hey Scott

What brand seat is that you have and is the passenger seat more comfortable than the stock seat. My wife constantly complains about the seat on my 1100 Spirit. I have added a Valkyrie pillion....gel pad on top of that and now have extended the footpegs to give her a bit more leg room...haven't gotten the decision on how it is now. The only other thing I know to do is try a completly different seat (or bike) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts