Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Aero98,

Do you wear corrective lenses? If so what do your goggles look like. I wear the full face thing in fall and winter but it is too hot to wear in the summer.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
joepool said:
I find google to be a very good search tool. But what's that got to do with my helmet? :shock:
How the hell you goin to find it when you loose it. You got to use yer googles.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Thanks Droy, just what I was looking for.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Up until a few weeks ago I was wearing goggles over my prescription glasses (along with a half helmet). One day I decided to dump the goggles and go with the glasses and attachable string chord. The reason: I found out that I got a lot more peripheral vision without the goggles.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a pair of these, but instead of chrome they are flat black and smoked. Those along with my skull face mask and german helmet, i get some of the funniest looks from people. Even had some 80yr old guy aside of me give me a big smile and the thumbs up, rolls down his window and says "hahaha, thats great!". lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I wear a German and a goggles, I love it for some reason I can't get used to a full face....or a windshield for that matter :) guess I am just young and dumb!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Paulie said:
Aero98,

Do you wear corrective lenses? If so what do your goggles look like. I wear the full face thing in fall and winter but it is too hot to wear in the summer.
I either wear over glasses goggles or if my contacts are in I wear smaller ones .
Cant think of the brand name right off and not near the bike .

·
Registered
44 Posts
I wear Guard-Dog Goggs with my half-helmet and love the combination. Just watched a MSF video that said goggles were meant to be worn over the top of the helmet. Tried it last night and didn't like it. My Goggs didn't seal well around my eyes that way. When I wear them around my head and put the helmet over the strap they fit great.........

Steve

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wear Bobster Bugeye goggles with RX lenses. One pair has transition and the other pair has polorized. Now you can get lenses that are a combination of polorized and transition... Of course they have to become available less than a year after I got two pair for me and two pair for my wife....

My wife wears a half helmet, I wear a leather skull cap. We really love the Bobsters for riding.

List of Bobster goggles: http://www.motosport.com/street/search.php?sBrand=Bobster&words=bobster&src=s

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts