Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried contacting the hotel yesterday and will try again today. The sales manager is the person I need to speak to directly to get a block of rooms put aside for us and the rates....stay tuned hopefully will have some info by next week

I got a call from Jennifer at the Hampton Inn and she said the best rate we could get as a group was 152 per night 2 per room..... 2queens etc.....

I looked online and the rate was 164 so she is trying to work with us, she said she had 2 weddings booked for that weekend, and had very little room so we would need to get back to her quickly about a block of rooms I told her between 10-15 depending....if folks are sharing and splitting costs it really isnt bad nice clean hotel with Great Beds! lol ....there is a Quality Inn also in the same area I am thinking if they have availablity it will be a bit cheaper (I havent called yet ) but online the rooms vary 113-150 ....it looks good, cleanilness is very important and from the pictures it does look good.... Please give me some feedback on what you are willing to spend, to me 152 per night during that time of the year is reasonable .....but I will go with the majority....time is a factor so please chime in.....thankssssssssssss

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
Jo,

Everything you mentioned so far is ok with me. I do wonder about all those wedding revelers around the bikes. Ah hell, what ever the group decides just count me as a yes.

Paul

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I forgot-- where (which city) are we staying in?? :oops:

I'd just hate for folks further away who already have to spend a ton on gas, to balk at the room prices. I'll help you look around if you want...

·
Registered
640 Posts
I think $152 a night is more then my finance minister will allow me to spend. If I can share a room with someone then I can handle it. Anyone interested in sleeping with a grandfather?

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think I'm going to be solo for that event, so I'd be looking for a roomie who can stand a little snoring... yeah, I can handle splitting a room at that rate, but that's about the limit. And I'll probably just be staying over Friday night.
-G

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I think that rooms at a hotel where we can all at least be in the same hotel would be good. I'd be trying for the Quality Inn...

Can't wait to find out which hotel it is so I can reserve a room for myself...sorry, but I prefer a solo room...

I'm going to the rally :)

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Either one is fine with me, but 2 weddings in the same hotel on the same weekend? hmmmm, wonder if the bridesmaides,,,, no, stop, stop me now! Bad, bad Rick. :oops: 8)

Will take a roomie, but be warned, my tastes in TV tend to be boring. (I can watch WW2 on the history channel forever.)

·
Registered
58 Posts
ROOMYYYYYYYYYYYY!! That is if I make it with my new job and stay the night or more I'll hang with rickbb. The History channel, military channel and such are what my tube stays on if the little one is'nt in control.
and about the bridesmaids Hay everybody needs a hobby!!! :wink:

Hoping for better riding weather, Rando

( today rain, rain and possible Torenaddys NOT GOOD ) :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts