Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my wife has been complaining lately that her butt has been going numb on our rides, which is only hour at a time. So we decided it was time to invest in a Mustang Seat model 75018 for the 07 Spirit 1100. I had an idea in mind when we bought the bike about the comfort these seat provide, but WOW! having sat in this seat has changed the comfort of the bike drastically. no more stock seats for me. Thank you guys for posting your threads about the seat to make us purchase one. One question, do any of you have the seat cover to protect it from the rain and sun?

If anyone is in the need for a stock seat with 6000 miles on it let me know.

·
Registered
226 Posts
*sniff sniff* I want one, but not even close to bein in the budget right now.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
glad ya like it bud. mustang is the best.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
I cover mine with my butt.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Glad you are as happy as the rest of us.
I try like heck to keep my butt or my garage roof covering my seat. If I leave it in a parking lot I will put a towel, my jacket or helmet over it to keep from burning my A$$ when I get back on it. Normally I find shade to park it in.
Coop

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice lookin' seat! No get out there and break it in!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congrats! Thats a lifetime investment for your bike. I'll bet your wife is impressed with the homework you did to make that expensive selection. Mustang is certainly on my to-do list. Now ride to Sturgis...both of you!

·
Registered
193 Posts
glad ya like it bud. mustang is the best.
I sure like your new bike, Adam. I sat on a VTX a couple of weeks ago and really liked the way it felt. Low CG and super comfy riding position. Very well may be my next bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Really want to make your wife happy?
Get her the matching Mustang WIDE Backrest.
(it's a whopping 12 inches wide)

My wife loves it; very comfy!
And when Mama's happy, everybody's happy!
Phil

(you can get it without studs or concho's to match your saddles)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I sure like your new bike, Adam. I sat on a VTX a couple of weeks ago and really liked the way it felt. Low CG and super comfy riding position. Very well may be my next bike.
thanks for the compliment bud! the vtx is a very nice bike. it's is everything i need in a bike! :D couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
The Reverend Welcomes you to the Alliance!

Praise Happyass!!!

Can the Rev get a AMEN?!?

Hallelujah!!!

PRAISE MUSTANG!!!!

Good God, Ya'll!!!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Congrats ,now you can ride until you get tired of riding, not because your butt is tired. I have the rear Mustang, haven't ordered the drivers seat yet, but my wife is enjoying it.:mrgreen:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It has been great. I have tried to take the bike everywhere now. need to get some new bungies now so I can strap stuff down when I need to carry things. Thanks guys. And maybe Sturgis will be in our sights one day, cant make that trek just yet.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Go to Walmart or somewhere and get you the bungy cargo net thing for bikes!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Yep, a bungie net is one of the most useful (and cheapest) accessories you can buy for your bike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts