Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mawnin blue !
Here's to hoping you can get some riding time in today !

·
Registered
871 Posts
Good morning right back at ya! It is still freezing cold here so the Sabre will not be coming out this weekend. I had it out last Saturday evening when the temps dropped to about 35 degrees. Since then the temps have been in the single digits and has not gotten over 25. I am ready for spring!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Morning from a cool day in Canada. Wayyyy to much snow to even think about moving the bike out .. besides, have a hockey game this aft :)

Guy
021 Lloydminster

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Morning to all-- 34 here now (feels like 20)... my kid and I ran 5 miles this morning early with our running club. It was 26 degrees when we started out. I think I may now have bronchitis.

Way too cold today with the wind blowing to ride , we'll see how tomorrow looks. I'm going down now for an afternoon siesta--- Hasta luego!

denise

·
Registered
91 Posts
Happy Saturday!!

Sorry to hear about the cold weather elsewhere today. It's going to be about 74 degrees today so I'm getting out on PCH! Plus, it is supposed to be about 80 degrees tomorrow, so I'll get a ride in before the big game - Go Bears!!!

I'm originally from Chicago, so I can empathize with cold weather dwellers! My bike is happy that I moved 1 1/2 years ago to SoCal!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Happy Saturday to you too. Well it was 18F here when I left on Baby to go eat. Then went on to wal-mart for a CD, back home again bout. 30 miles round trip. Went to leave at lunch the ground had thawed out my wife cut me off in her car a i busted my Tail......again. nothin hurt on Baby just got a little mud on the crash bars. Twisted my kne a little.. same one i hurt last year when i wrecked. but its not bad enough i cant still ride. A note to all S-Cal folks...........lucky...lucky dogs.keep the shinny side up

·
Registered
534 Posts
Beautiful day indeed. Went on a 165mi. ride with my American Legion Riders around Lake Mead. Some ALR guys from Maine came with us.
When we started the temps were 45* then warmed-up to mid 60's.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well Jmagna750 and I are working on our winter projects this weekend. The highest temp today was 45. Wind Chill at 37. Next week highs in the 30's. According to the groundhog spring will arrive here early. This is the first weekend we haven't ridden. Spring can't arrive early enough for me. bc1 :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Its Sunday morning here!! Good morning, blue!! I miss my bike! Ride yours for me, ok? It is around 50's here in Iraq.----Metalguy :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Be Careful out there..

Well I am glad everyone had a joyous Saturday. I was reading my Honda Book and tryin to figure out how to put that battery tender on it.. I didnt realize it took to be a rocket scientist to take my seats off.. First the rear and then the drivers. It's been cold here and havent even started the bike. So I guess the battery is low.

You be careful Metal out there ok.. When the weather brakes im on it. Ill have someone take pics of me riding around my development for the first time. lol :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts