Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy the holidays and remember to be kind to others.

My wife and I found out that her cancer has continued to grow after three months of aggressive chemo therapy. Even after hearing this devastating news, we are still keeping our heads up and enjoying our remaining time together as a family. Friday we are meeting with the Oncology team to learn of the new treatment plan. Hopefully there is a effective one and she can see it through.

ALWAYS keep your head up. Peace to all.

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
Have a Great Thanksgiving Gianni..

All the best to you both and I'll keep my fingers crossed-and you guys in my prayers for your Wife's recovery.

·
Read Only
2,714 Posts
Enjoy the holidays and remember to be kind to others.

My wife and I found out that her cancer has continued to grow after three months of aggressive chemo therapy. Even after hearing this devastating news, we are still keeping our heads up and enjoying our remaining time together as a family. Friday we are meeting with the Oncology team to learn of the new treatment plan. Hopefully there is a effective one and she can see it through.

ALWAYS keep your head up. Peace to all.
Thanks for the sentiments and holiday wishes. Sorry to hear your bad news. Keep the chin up, and taking it one day at a time. That's all any of us CAN do. Hope and pray your wife will be around a long time, and not down because of treatments.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your wife but it sounds like you both have a positive attitude about it. Much health vibes & mojo to her!

Happy Thanksgiving Americans! We had ours last month but I plan on celebrating with some turkey this weekend anyway.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Really sorry to hear about your wife and will be praying for her and your family.
Happy thanks giving to all and wherever you live you can still be thankful!
I am thankful for all God has done in my life including this forum, lots of great info in one place! Be thankful everyday as can be seen by the OP, we never know what might come along.

·
Registered
471 Posts
My thoughts are with you, enjoy turkey day!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Best wishes and Happy Thanksgiving to you both, My wife has been battling Brest cancer for 11 years, She has been cancer free now for 3 years. I understand your pain, sounds like you have a brave wife, I wish her well.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Prayers for your wife, yourself and your family..being thankful isn't just a holiday thing and you have shown that in your post
peace
CD

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Prayers for your entire family. My wife had BC in 2006 and thankfully has been cancer free since. I cannot imagine what you are going through with the latest news. I can only pray for good results. I hate October and all the pink. Cancer is not pink it is black and will always be that color having lost both parents to the disease and expect it will be my fate as well. At least I am living as if it is

·
Registered
325 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, prayers for you and your wife. Stay positive

·
Registered
11,171 Posts
All the best to your wife and your family.

Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
7,678 Posts
You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all a happy turkey day!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts