Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering getting a trailer to haul my 750 Ace from KY to CA and back in May and November each year. A friend of mine has recommended the little fold-up trailer from Harbor Freight Tools. It has 12" wheels. He put a plywood floor on it and hauled 2 bikes from SC to FL and back with no problems.

What do you think? Any experience? good...or bad?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I bought the same one to Haul a 4 wheeler on and it is OK but it was hard to keep the 4 wheeler strapped down.I sold it to the guy that bought my 4 wheeler after I added the stake sides to it.It is only 4x8 so it is a bit cramped with 2 bikes on it also.Go to Lowes or Tractor supply or even HD and get a better trailer for about 700 bucks with Bigger tires and 2k capacity also.I have a HF Boat trailer to haul my canoe but I paid another 90 bucks and upgraded to the Bigger tires also as most are rated @ 55mph now in the smaller sizes.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm considering getting a trailer to haul my 750 Ace from KY to CA and back in May and November each year. A friend of mine has recommended the little fold-up trailer from Harbor Freight Tools. It has 12" wheels. He put a plywood floor on it and hauled 2 bikes from SC to FL and back with no problems.

What do you think? Any experience? good...or bad?
A friend of mime ,,just got back from a trip with his 650 bike ,,on one of those trailer's
.. He went from here in Florida to Canda and back ,,not problems at all with the trailer ...He liked it ...

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Had a 4x8 for a long time. Weld it up after bolting it and you'll be good to go. I put a lot of weight on mine. Had it over loaded a lot and it had 8 inch tires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts