Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you think of them? I have an '05 Aero 750 that I'm looking to add hard bags. Just curious on which ones you have and how much room you have in them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
668 Posts
the mounts they have would probably not work to well . get some other mounts or fab your own if your going to get them . i made my own . the bag i have are the "GA" bags and they are much bigger then the small throw overs i had . i like the fact they are locking even though they are a bit of a pain to get them closed and locked . as soon as my web site is back up i'll post a pic or two of my bike with them on it ...

·
Registered
943 Posts
Is that the matching trunk/ back rest set up ?????

if it is, how do you like it ?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have very simular bags and they work for me. But, I fabricated better mounting hardware, mine came with lights that I replaced with LED's and I ended up linning the inside with gray felt. I also use my bike as a commuter, not a touring bike. These are not very big bags.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I don't have the bags but I do have their trunk. The trunk is well worth the price compare to $600+ for a used HD or Wing trunk. Their bags were smaller than what I wanted.

Good Luck!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts