Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Christmas fastly approaching, I've been thinking about adding hardshell saddlebags to my '02 VT1100C. There are some el cheapo bags on ebay with single bulb lights. I was thinking maybe getting those, rewiring for dual filiment bulbs and remove the stock rear lights. (Might have to relocate them anyway.) Could probably tap into the existing wiring. Anybody already done this?

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
Speaking only for myself, I`d ADD Lights to the rear, NOT delete or remove any...
But That`s just me<[:>) :D

The more lights the better in my opinion,

Dennis

·
Registered
429 Posts
Here is my bike with a pair of Calvary hardbags. No lights on the bags but I did need to replace the factory directionals and relocate them with a pair of Kuryakyn directionals. They were just the right size and made for a nice fit.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I LIKE them Calvary Bags!!!
I`d go for a set of those, they match the lines of the Bike!!!

It`s good this came up this morning,
D
These Calvary bags are high quality fiberglass with a very nice felt lining and gasketed locking lid. The mounts are very strong and can hold some weight. They fit well, have plenty of room and keep everything dry even in a down pour. I picked them up second had and when I called Calvary for information they were very helpful. If I ever need new bags I going with Calvary again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts