Honda Shadow Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
California is a BIG state with a lot to offer, you aint gonna see much of it in one day.
Check out Eagle Rider, you can find some good deals on their one way specials.One Way Specials

I know i'm not going to see everything, but I do plan on seeing some stuff and doing some riding on the bike to enjoy the sites! :)
Just hoping I can have someone to join me :-D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey ashadowrider. Good to see you are still here. Both are on stands? Is there anything I can do to help get one of them back on the road? You I and your granddaughter must be going through withdraws. I do have an extra Magna here if you get desperate, go play in the hills.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey guys, so I'll be in North Cali at the end of February. I'll be renting a motorcycle for Feb. 27-28 and hoping to ride the PCH.
If anyone is interested in joining, let me know! :)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Where abouts? If you're around south of SF, then Alice's restaurant is a good place to check out, mostly for the nice ride over from the coast.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I might be in for a short ride the Saturday in your in the bay area. PCH is a long scenic ride.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I'll be renting my bike from a place in Mountain view. I can ride up to San Fran if anyone is up for a meet and I'll definitely check out Alice's Restaurant! Thanks Skullcap.

My plan, hopefully! Is to ride the PCH from around the San Fran/Palo alto area down to around the Carmel area and back.
It's about 150miles one way, I figured it would be a pretty awesome ride to go on.
If anyone is interested, PM me, we can figure more details out. As it stands, I might have a buddy of mine who recently moved to the area join me, if not, I'm on my own. :)

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
11 Participants
RedTalyn
Honda Shadow Forums
Welcome to Honda Shadow Forum. Come in and discuss any Honda Shadow models: VT1100, VT250, VT750 and the VT500.
Full Forum Listing