Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking to get a Memphis Shades Hellcat windshield, I have an 01 Ace 750. Does anyone have one on the same model bike? Are you getting any helmet buffeting? Thanks Tom

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've had a Hellcat on my SS 750 for several months now and I love it. I didn't want a big, bulky shield and the hellcat fit the bill. It does a great job keeping the wind off of my torso and deflecting it over my helmet. You can see it in my sig pic below.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Mine works very well and looks good on the bike. I rode a rental in November that had the Memphis fats windshield on it and it did block alot more of the wind then mine but I still dont think it looks as good with the full shield. Personal taste issue.

·
Registered
526 Posts
The more I look at the sport type shields the more I like them. I have put off getting a shield because of he buffeting problem with the Shadows. I have ridden a Aero with a Honda shield (big) and a VLX with a Mem Slim. I liked the smaller Slims over the large Honda. The big one felt like my helmet was suspended between 2 tight bungee cords. I like no shield better than either, however, I can see that over a long haul, getting the wind off my chest would be nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts