Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My second official posting here. I had tried to give some advise to someone needing help with their bike but forum won't let me? Wow.
Anyway I finally got up to Deals Gap last weekend and Rode the Dragon, And then the Cherohala Skyway, which was much more impressive to me. Since scraping my knees and grinding metal sparks off my bike don't turn me on. Maybe I'm too old. Only 41, but me and my girl got passed alot by the young speed bikers. They seem to have allot of crashes and keep lifelight busy there too. I wonder why,lol. The Skyway from Tellico plains on into Robinsville where we stayed was awesome for me. We rode up from central GA where I live and Back. Got my 1000 mile badge last week lol. And a sore butt, but it was fun. Everyone should ride this place at least once. If you havn't done it yet, make sure it's on your bucket list. And I suggest staying at the two wheel inn there in Robinsville. The owners are very nice and the accomadations are excellent. I especially liked the Cycle garage on each room.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts