Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I am from Michigan and I am a new shadow owner! I currently own 3 Honda VTX's and just bought this 00 aero 1100 . I bought the bike from someone that was in trouble and because it said honda on it. I also have a Honda cb750 on a amen savior frame that is a fun bike but it is hard to ride today, getting old...... I am here to look around and meet some people. If you have any questions about VTX's ask I know a ton being I have 1 1800 and 2 1300's. Looking forward to our conversations.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the cult! post some pictures of your bikes for posts 2 and 3. Then you can post elsewere on the forums and provide your VTX wisdom :)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome. there are quite a few vtx owners on here, includin' me. i'd love to see your X's.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello, I work in IT as well. Glad to know im not the only computer nerd around :) When getting my bike I told the salesman that I felt weird getting a bike because im just a computer nerd, not the typical biker guy. He said that im normal compared to some of the people he gets in there, so dont worry about it I will be fine :).

What IT field are you in? Currently im just in Deskside support, but im going to try and work my way up to security or networking or something, not quite sure yet. But fixing grandma's computer, and bubba's virus issue from too much pron is getting old.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also, might I add:
There are lots of great info and knowledgeable people on this forum!

I have been reading on here before, as my last bike (in NH before I moved to CO) was a 94 Shadow VLX 600. Attached is a picture.

Also, my first bike was a 74 CB 450 that I rebuilt from a box of parts that my dad had! Also Attaching a pic of this one B-)

Sorry the pics aren't the highest quality.

Also, I have a mystery question about an object that came out in my first oil change of my new bike. I've taken it to bike shops and looked at exploded views of the engine/transmission and I can't seem to find out what it is. I bet one of you folks can figure it out! (I'll post the question in the technical question with pictures/properties of the object once I get approved).

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.