Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is J and I'm a Shadow rider.

It's been a while but now I got my shadow last week, I've started riding again. I'm addicted to riding and my shadow is the culprit. So I'm here to hopefully be around people who would accept me.

Thanks,
J :D

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Welcome aboard J. What year and model Shadow did you get? There are a lot of characters around here... kind of like family. Some that it's best to avoid... others that make you cringe, but some real good folks too. Over in the technical section there are some real sharp guys who can walk you through about any maintenance or repair issue and make the technical turn out to be doable.

Ignore the many pleas and demands for pictures and the subsequent snivels about size and clarity. A lot of the folks here are worse than a bunch of old pervs hanging out a teen cheerleader site begging for pictures... but hey!, they're harmless.

Again, welcome, and I hope soon to hear stories of you enjoying great times on the back of your new Shadow!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
welcome fellow shadow rider...hope you enjoy things here...ive only been a member for a cpl weeks,and so far i like what ive been readin on this site. itd be great if more people were on here were from my area as i dont have awhole of people around that rides hondas..i think sometimes i feel discriminated against by my "friends" cause they all have harleys and they dont want to be seen ridin with a honda...lol..then again,maybe its just me!..anyhow..welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
What Squidchief said, I'll second that.
And welcome. It's a good forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!

Thanks all for the warm welcome! Enjoyed reading everyone's response. It's been a long while since I last rode and coming from a sport to a cruiser, the seating well, it took me a bit to get used to putting my feet up front. I had to look for the pegs the first few times. Now it just comes naturally. :)

Got mine as an 09 vt750c2. It is fairly stock, for now, but it did come with a tall windscreen. Got a few waves from Harleys out here, riding up the coast to the mountains then back. So I guess some of the Harley's out here are not too discriminating which was nice. :)

Here's a pic! Enjoy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.