Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
Been going through these forums for about a year now.. and finally decided to register hahaha. Iv had my 1986 Shadow VT1100 now for a year and these forums have been a huge help. Looking to do some rides with any locals in Albuquerque New Mexico if there are any locals here anyways. Just wanted to introduce myself and finally get settled here on Honda Shadow Net.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you sirs. Im glad to finally be here... Soon I will be able to get a question of my own answered... maybe hahaha. Its one of those super hard to answer questions cause it can be so many diff things.. you know the questions on here im talking about.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Hello.
Been going through these forums for about a year now.. and finally decided to register hahaha. Iv had my 1986 Shadow VT1100 now for a year and these forums have been a huge help. Looking to do some rides with any locals in Albuquerque New Mexico if there are any locals here anyways. Just wanted to introduce myself and finally get settled here on Honda Shadow Net.
So, you've been lurking for a year and still didn't know to post pics of your bike. You have lost ALL immunity to razzing for said offense. Let the fun begin.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know Im "supposed" to post pics of my bike.. Im just to lazy... hahahahaha or busy working then riding. And who wants to see an old 86 shadow anyways.. hahahaha. I will get those pics up soon though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.