Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/gals,just wanted to say hi to all the fellow shadow riders out there,this is my 2nd 600vlx ive owned,,my current model is a 2003,i got a great deal on it buyin it from a family member it only had 4000miles on it when i bought it in march of this yr.2011..i have since only put 1000+ on it as i have health issues that keeps me from goin places,but i do enjoy the ride when i do get out. as ive said this is my 2nd vlx,my 1st one i bought brand new in 1994,i had it for little over a yr and put 10000+miles on it,i rode my bike rain or shine,cold or hot to work everyday and rides on the weekends.. bein a big statute person,id much rather have a 1300vtx but cant afford one,so this current 600 will have to do. i do like the honda's line of motorcycles as they are very reliable bike. well,again hi to all..im hopin to get a cpl questions i have answered as im tryin to customize my bike a little and could use some help..but i have to post in the welcome section 1st b4 i can post elsewhere. thanks and safe riding.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Welcome to the clan! Got any pictures of your scoot?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts