Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take the time to say "hello". My name is Shane, I live in Omaha Nebraska, and I'm a Spirit 1100 rider. I picked this bike up in July of 2006 and have been looking on the web for a good Shadow site and after my research this one seems to be the best. This is my 8th Honda motorcycle and I currently own my 7th Honda automobile, as you can probably guess by now I mow my yard with a Honda mower too. Yes I'm a life long certified Honda nut. I enjoy humor, sarcasm, international travel with my wife who is from the heart of Europe, the Czech Republic, and I'm a huge F1 fan. Though I might not be the most active member compared to some of you, I certainly look forward to doing my best to help and assist my fellow forum members with the small ammount of knowledge taht I have. Thank you guys and gals for maintaining such a great forum.

Motorcycles I have owned

1980 Honda Express
1988 Honda Dominator
1985 Honda Magna V30 (500cc)
1998 Honda Interceptor VFR 800
2000 Honda XR650L
1999 Honda Magna (750cc)
1997 Honda Pan European (ST1100)
1999 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100

Cars I have owned

1986 Honda Accord LXi
1990 Honda Accord EX Coupe
1995 Honda del Sol Si VTEC
1993 Honda Integra SE (Acura)
1990 Honda Legend sedan (Acura)
1995 Honda Legend LS Coupe (Acura)
1999 Honda CR-V EX 5-sp

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

I will agree with you that this is the best Honda forum on the web!!

Hope to see you posting a good bit on here. With all those Hondas you've had, there has to be a lot of wisdom in that head of yours.

Enjoy the Ride!!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
A big welcome for SoCal. Looking forward to reading some of your posts and seeing some pics, we love pics here. :lol:
Cheers

Dragoon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.