·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Once again sending my greetings from San Antonio
Send pics with greetings! I was in San Antonio last October, cool place to visit!
Coop

·
Registered
103 Posts
welcome from nyc

welcome from nyc

you upgraded to a vtx 1300 - i downgraded to the aero.

the vtx is a super mc, loved her lots. rode over 40k miles in the last 3 years with no probs.
did my last big trip from may 27 to june 21 this year and the trip got me exacatlt 12.200 miles. from nyc to wyoming, down to colorado, over most of the rocky passes, down to utah, all the sp and np and nm, to vegas and death valley. arches, canyon land, north rim, sequire, yosemite, san francisco, pacific coastal highway. san diego,along the mexican border, up to californial via route 95 to route 66, followed the 66 all the way up to the end included south rim of the grand canyon and went back to nyc.
all on one oil change (changed oil, (amsoil) and filter (n&n chrome) and new set of metz marathon at 11k - returned with 24.380 miles, tires still ok and lost not a drop of oil.

totaled the bike on the last leg of my journey, limped her back to nyc, gave her to the insurance and bought today a new red 2011 aero with lots of extras..
the vtx is the best mc i had in my 36 years of riding and it is a shame, that honda had discontinued the line.
enjoy her and ride safe

harry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts