Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from a noob who just picked up a 2008 Shadow Aero 750! Still in storage but will bring her home April 2nd.

New to the world of motorcycling.
Hope to have fun, learn and share my experiences with members on this board!

Cheers & safe riding! :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome, welcome! I'm new here myself, but they're very welcoming. You'll enjoy this ride as much as the two-wheeled one. Oh, and you HAVE to post pics of your ride or you catch c**p.

Cheers!

·
Registered
10,193 Posts
Yes Welcome, This is a great place to learn some great tips, I am a noobie too and have learned a lot here. And yes pics are mandatory.
2006 Areo 750

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome from the Antipodes. You'll find this place of great value for information, plus some damned nice people, too.

Good choice of ride... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome, believe you will learn plenty here, I did. Don't forget the pictures, and watch out for Markspike, he will convert you. :D

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
...ha ha ha...this is funny...the Canadian riders forum and you have people from the States and New Zeland welcoming him..and only 2 Canucks...:mrgreen::mrgreen: :shock:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
...ha ha ha...this is funny...the Canadian riders forum and you have people from the States and New Zeland welcoming him..and only 2 Canucks...:mrgreen::mrgreen: :shock:
**** snow from one end of the country to the other, everybody is outside splitting fire wood to keep warm EH!

·
Registered
42 Posts
:mrgreen:
By the bikers from the U.S. and New Zealand joins a lone rider from snowy Russia .... Welcome !:-D

·
Registered
309 Posts
I said welcome to Mr. Malina on the General Discussion board. Do I have to do it again because he visited the Canuck board?

Very well, "How's it goin', eh?.":D

Love the cool picture of Canada, Bedhead.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I apologize to friskyfrog that I write here.

I said welcome to Mr. Malina on the General Discussion board. Do I have to do it again because he visited the Canuck board?

Very well, "How's it goin', eh?.":D

Love the cool picture of Canada, Bedhead.
Did I offend someone of Canadians, or should I go to block the general discussion ...... and not to come here ?........... I can not understand you ?.... .... or is it a very subtle sense of humor?
I've already written on the General Discussion board, but you did not answer.;-)

·
Registered
270 Posts
First of all, it's not possible to offend Canadians. They're too nice.
Second, sarcasm doesn't translate well.

You're fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes, sarcasm is difficult to translate. But I'm not a fool:). Yes, I have continued to sarcastic remark ........... but I've written without sarcasm.

.... I think Nipper is not satisfied with my greeting. Why I do not understand.

It is a pity that this forum is not for discussion of local Russian riders .... or "other riders".
I frankly do not nobody throws, but it is certainly, I feel not at ease.
Especially when I do not respond.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome Eh!

Welcome from one Canadaian to another . . . Signs of promise of an early spring on Canada's east coast!. Got up to +2 C (oops 35 F for those readers South of the 49th). Prompted me to get my snowblower out of my igloo and clear a way for the bike to get past my dog sled . . . Sarcasm can (and is) used north of the border as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts