Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Own a late 2008 Shadow VT400, I am told a 2009 model, strange how dealers like to turn things around to their advantage when it comes to selling something.
It is identical to the 750 Aero sold in the US, in fact from all the information I have gathered the VT400 has a 750 engine which has sleves added to reduce its capacity to 400, but have not yet received any official confirmation on this although am working on it.
Live in Melbourne, Australia, and I can't really say sunny because it has been raining for most of the last few weeks although we did have a few good weekends for some nice winter time countryside rides ... :)

Regards
Mike

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome! Right now there are a fair number of people viewing the "Member Introductions" area on the 'main forum page'. Take a look at it and you may be able to gage the peak time to post and get others to take a look. Just a theory, but I think the time difference contributed to you fall through the cracks. The group here likes to see pics.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome and please post up some pictures of where you live (bike included). Always like seeing the sites down under......

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts