Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

New bike rider here, woke up one day and said im going to get my permit today, took the test and failed with 7 wrong (4 allowed)(whaaa whaa whaa), looked the book over real good that night, took it again the next day and aced it. Went out the next day and got me a 2011 Shadow Phantom from the local Honda dealer.

I love the bike and everything about it! Riding is indescribable, how it makes you feel.

I am set to do the Abate course here next month and will feel more comfortable getting on the street after doing that, so far I have just been taking the bike out for short trips around the neighborhood and such.

Just wanted to stop in and say hey and love this forum as well, it helped me decide to get the phantom.

James

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to the forum. newbies are expected tp post pics...and buy pizza for everyone on Fridays! (wink)

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha, nice one. Ill have a pic up later and the pizza will be at my house on Friday :)

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Welcome! Pizza and pics, yep its all covered now you know the requirements!
Coop

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is just to weird twinkie57, I did the same thing except I happen to pass my test the first time :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one showed up for the pizza :) o well it was good, your guys loss.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts