Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to be a part of this forum! Let me know if you're from mid MO and want to go riding before it gets too cold!!

I ride an '01 Shadow 600 with Vance & Hines exhaust. Bought from original owner, 7500 miles, never spent a night outside!

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm in southern Missouri, Springfield area...BUT, my bikes gotta have the fork seals done. Hoping to get them done in the next couple weeks so I can head up to Columbia to visit some family.

Where in mid-Missouri are you?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I'm not from Missouri, but happen to be driving thru and spent the night in a motel in Springfield last night. I must say that this seems to be a nice place to live...scenic views from the interstate, I'm sure the backroads are even better. The people here seem to be very friendly. We've enjoyed the conversations with locals @ various eateries and stores, very nice people. I would recomend the spagettini at Hooligans, a resturant and bar just off the main drag from exit 80....the margaritas aren't bad either.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm not from Missouri, but happen to be driving thru and spent the night in a motel in Springfield last night. I must say that this seems to be a nice place to live...scenic views from the interstate, I'm sure the backroads are even better. The people here seem to be very friendly. We've enjoyed the conversations with locals @ various eateries and stores, very nice people. I would recomend the spagettini at Hooligans, a resturant and bar just off the main drag from exit 80....the margaritas aren't bad either.
The backroads are AMAZING!! Give me a shout next time; we'll meet up!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Glad to be a part of this forum! Let me know if you're from mid MO and want to go riding before it gets too cold!!

I ride an '01 Shadow 600 with Vance & Hines exhaust. Bought from original owner, 7500 miles, never spent a night outside!
Welcome to the forum, lots of nice folks around here, looks like you have some nice territory for cruising.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
Drag up a chair, friendly forum...and welcome.

The backroads are AMAZING!! Give me a shout next time; we'll meet up!
I bet they are! I was having a little fun in my wife's car on the interstate yesterday evening, I could only imagine how nice the backroads would be on a bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.