Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
howdy, and welcome to the forum. is english a problem for you? unfortunately , i know almost no other language though might be able to read a little french or german. anyway, i hope the motorcycle is great for you.

lotsa miles and smiles to ya
ken

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Looks like he speaks pretty well to me! Wow Poland! I don't think I've ever talked to anyone from Poland before. Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
yes welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Post some pictures of your ride when you have a chance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome!

Witamy!

I hope you enjoy your Shadow very much and enjoy your new friendships on the forum here.

My mother's side of the family is from Poland.

Ride safe.

God bless!!

Michael

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guy for warm welcome. English is not a problem.

It is already my second VT shadow, the first one was very good VT700C from 1986... to be honest I think it was much better eqiupped (tachometer, hydraulic clutch, fuel reserve indicator etc..), however VT1100 is much more stable on the road.

I will post some videos of my ride here in Poland as soon as it will become a bit warmer over here.

More I ride more I love it and I do not know why... :)

I am also a proud father of 3, son + twin daughters - newborn. I have prepared for them relaxing sound of my Honda and it WORKS!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNeTyt3wqo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guy for warm welcome. English is not a problem.

It is already my second VT shadow, the first one was very good VT700C from 1986... to be honest I think it was much better eqiupped (tachometer, hydraulic clutch, fuel reserve indicator etc..), however VT1100 is much more stable on the road.

I will post some videos of my ride here in Poland as soon as it will become a bit warmer over here.

More I ride more I love it and I do not know why... :)

I am also a proud father of 3, son + twin daughters - newborn. I have prepared for them relaxing sound of my Honda and it WORKS!!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txNeTyt3wqo

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts