Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’m from Poland! I am very happy that I have found your forum. I own a 99 Honda Shadow 750 ACE. That is my second Shadow, after a VT800C US spec. I really think, that Shadows, are one of the best bikes, I have done over 50 000 miles on my bike and no problems so far!
Here are some photos.
Cheers Shadow Fans!

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Welcome...

That certainly is a good looking bike.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great pics of your bike. You must be a very accomplished photographer. By the way, I love your tag line! How true.

Happy Trails!

sanoke

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh, the pictures where taken yesterday, funny thing happened when I was running around with my camera. Of course I decided that it would be nice to have some shots with light bars on 8) , just forgot to have the engine running :wink: and then needed to have a running start :twisted: gush, she’s heavy :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Nice ride and pic's,welcome to the board.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeee, we have couple Shadows in Poland. 8) They are still relatively expensive compared to what we are making, but, that’s life :twisted: . Accessories are very expensive to and what is worse, not available in Poland, most of them you have to buy in Germany or US.
I’m now living in Wroclaw, but originally com from Bielsko-Biala.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see that a lot of you guys have white tires, unfortunately they are not available in Poland and they kick ass 8)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
by the way, I am looking for a guard rail, some kind of balcony :) for drivers seat, does something like this exist?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, Road in Poland are a bit different then those in US, that’s for sure. As for the weather, it’s like Chicago, so we have couple months to ride, although this year is very hot and event in New Years Eve I have taken a short trip. As for the prices, that is a bit different than in US to, an average monthly salary in PL is about 500$ and a used Shadow ACE ’99 costs around 6 000$, so as you see not every one can afford a motorbike. But what is nice, there are a lot of beautiful places to see in PL and general this part of Europe, I like especially medieval castles, that why I am using my bike mostly for long trips.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts