Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!!!!!

It's been some time since I've posted and felt like checking back in to this GREAT community. How has every one been? Getting ready for the rallies? Have not looked around yet, but I hope good old Roanoke is the site of the East Coast.

Take care,
Jason

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Buell Boy,

How the hell are you doing.....hearing some good things about those Buells.

I really think you should make an effort to bring a trailer load of Buells to the East Coast Rally this year for test rides!!! I could be looking hard for a V-Strom or Uly by then..... :wink:

Hope all is good with you - say hi to Erik for me.....if he needs a middle aged tall test rider sometime, I haven't seen Colorado yet - I would put one through it's paces no problem. :wink:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I thought the Buell way was to develop a sport bike that will still blow oil out the breather above 3500 RPM and vibrate your kidneys out through your back after a couple hundred miles.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cbjr0256 said:
Buell Boy,

How the hell are you doing.....hearing some good things about those Buells.

I really think you should make an effort to bring a trailer load of Buells to the East Coast Rally this year for test rides!!! I could be looking hard for a V-Strom or Uly by then..... :wink:

Hope all is good with you - say hi to Erik for me.....if he needs a middle aged tall test rider sometime, I haven't seen Colorado yet - I would put one through it's paces no problem. :wink:
Things have been GREAT but very busy as you can expect. As for the easy cost rally…hit up Honda Hoot. I was there this year with Buell and it was fantatic. The rout that we’ve got set up was sweet, that is next to the Wisconsin roads. I got to hit up the Dragon for the first time, as they let us sign out the bikes in the evenings.

In regards to the Uly, I can NOT speak highly enough of that bike. I think if you’ve got to own one bike, that’s it!!!!!!!!!!!! It tours with the best of the dressers, can mildly go dirt tracking and hangs with the sport bikes in the twisty. You got to jump on one of them.

Last, you could always put in for being a test rider…*wink* back at ya!

White Knight said:
hey man good to hear from you. sounds like a good idea on the trailer of test bikes for the ecr this year
Hahaha…man you guys are relentless. Glad to hear Buell is making in to your hearts even just a little. I’m a motorcycle enthusiast first and I love a good bike.

MarktheMoose said:
I thought the Buell way was to develop a sport bike that will still blow oil out the breather above 3500 RPM and vibrate your kidneys out through your back after a couple hundred miles.
All I can say to that…is try our newest bike platform, XB. We’ve made HUGE gains since the tube frames.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
206 Posts
I ask PJ all the time if he has heard from you, Glad to see your still kicken :wink: I did a little welding for him this am and were both just waiting for it to warm up so we can do a little riding...He has that very slow M109R now....LOL...there have been rumblings of moving the rally this year but nothing is set in stone.....Glad to hear from ya and keep the shiny side up!
Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vtxrob said:
I ask PJ all the time if he has heard from you, Glad to see your still kicken :wink: I did a little welding for him this am and were both just waiting for it to warm up so we can do a little riding...He has that very slow M109R now....LOL...there have been rumblings of moving the rally this year but nothing is set in stone.....Glad to hear from ya and keep the shiny side up!
Robert
Hey Rob,
Glad to hear from you as well!!! So you were doing a little welding for PJ. I just finished up a TIG welding class this past fall at a local tech school. I REALLY enjoyed it! How's the street rod build going, speaking of welding? That thing looked like a big undertaking.

Well take care!

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts