Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. I've been reading this board for a few months now, finally took the time to sign up. Cyberchick told me about it.

I bought my bike 18 months ago after I left a really stressful job. I have put on about 9000 miles since then.One of the best things I ever did. I mostly ride with the Texasxriders since a they are the ones who got me back into riding. I am pretty active on that board.

Oh yeah the bike it's an 01 black 750 Spirit Shadow, with V&H pipes and a Memphis shield. It's my first bike but definately not my last.

Looking forward to chatting and hopefully riding with some of you. :D

Sherri

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum Sherri. Lots of Texas folks around these parts. Check the Rides and Events area to hook up with them.

Have fun and ride safe :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome. You'll fins this forum is loaded with some great people. Also, nothing better then a black Spirit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
new rider welcome

Hey sherri Bikerchix1 and I want to welcome you. we are new here too. Hope you have as much fun as we have so far. You can learn a lot from reading this forum and try and contribute your views and ideas when you can. :) JM 750 & bc1

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome,enjoy every day,screw those stressful jobs,lets ride.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
To all our newbees, a great big welcome. This is one of the greatest Forums on the net wrt bikes. I am a member of three and this is the only one I check daily. One thing though is we like pics, lots of pics. Please join in the fun to the max, read lots and post lots, and the only stupid question on this board it seems is the unasked one. There are a tremendous number of VERY talented folk in their own respect and they are all very happy to help.

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
69 Posts
Howdy & Welcome from KY! And, congratulations on getting the right color! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome Sherri

Welcome Sherri, from Texarkana, I hope you enjoy the forum and the folks here they are a real good bunch of people, and they can and are willing to help when you have questions, even not so bright ones, like I ask from time to time.

again welcome and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts
Hello from the UK, Sherri.

Collector

1 - 18 of 18 Posts