Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends, it's been a long time. I'm just passing through to say hello.
I still have my bike, but I think it might be time to sell it.
Don't worry I'll get another one soon.
If anyone is interested, let me know.
here are some pics:

http://www.coig.net/peblobone/

It's not as clean anymore, It has some rust but it runs great. I've realy made sure of that.
It's a 1994 Honda Shadow VT 1100 with over $4000 of custom work.
I'm asking for $3500
you would have to come get it or help me find a way to ship it to you cause I know nothing about that.
I'm in Miami Florida.
One mind,
Pbone
:arrow: :( :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
2006 Suzuki Boulevard 650 For Sale $3500.00

How much would it cost to ship yoyur bike to Nevada? I would like to sell my Suzuki Boulevard 650. Its a 2006 with 1200 miles on it. Great bike. I am ready to move up.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I used haulbikes dot com, shipped 900 miles for $350, door to door. Several online truckers that do only bikes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
One of the sweetest customs I have seen on here pbone. Right up there with mountain bike mike and big Al to name a few. Hate to see it up for sale for sure.

You sure you guys can't work things out? 8)

edit* I forgot to mention Gonzo's purple peeple eater, another one of a kind... and Chopper Scott... oh I could go on and on!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Pablo...

Good to hear from you! Sorry to hear you're parting with the bike but I'm sure that with a beauty like that, you'll have no problem selling it.

Take care of yourself!

Leslie

·
Registered
1994 Honda Shadow VT1100C. 1993 Honda VF750C Magna.
1,379 Posts
Hey peb

Man, if I was Stateside I would be considering an offer - you know how much I like your Shadow! Hope things are cool with you. Stay in touch on the site and let us know what your new bike is.

Respect

Collector

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pablo
Good to see you again. Wish you luck in selling the nice ride! Wish I could do more.
Glen

·
Registered
549 Posts
que paso, hermano?!?!?!

it's good to see you're still around, dude. how's your photography/videography going?

good luck with the sale of your bike...i sold my shadow last year. i sold it to a good guy who's taking good care of it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, Wow I feel like I never left. what a great bunch of people you guys are.
Yea It sucks to sell it she runs so good, I was on it today and man, I can't belive I'm getting rid of it. I live in an area where everytime i put a cover on it they someone steals it. and I'm so close to the beach that the salt is rusting it away. I can't look @ my bike like that ya know? I mean I try to clean it but I can't keep up.
hopefully the new owner will take god care of it and keep it clean.

I will get a nother one soon. and I'll be back to show it.
Thanks to all for the awsome responses.
One mind,
Pablo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for those who might have missed it.
Pbone :arrow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts