Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I've been riding Honda's for 16 years now...first bike was a Rebel 250 which I kept for 6 months roughly. Second bike was a Rebel 450 (seven years) and then I got my beloved Shadow 1100 (still own it and love it!).

I kept it as standard as possible, apart from a few extras here and there (aux. lamps, a few chrome-trims, tool-roll and a pair of saddle-bags). I had the rear-part of the exhaust changed after a minor accident (I fitted a pair of slash-cut Cobra's). Last weekend I decided to fit a larger handlebar, and I can say that it feels great...it's like I have a newer, better bike :)

I don't have any other future plans for alterations right now, except maybe a couple of braided, stainless steel cables instead of the black OEM ones...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome

I just bought my first Shadow 1100 and I am really excited to take it out.

I am also thinking of making some modifications but am wondering how you find good information on doing so, especially when you know nothing(like me).

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have posted a few pics...in a couple of minutes I'll try to upload another set of mobile pics I took this week after I fitted a larger handlebar...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts