Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Figured I would start my first post since I have to get 3 before I get to the good stuff! I'm from northeast Iowa and the little time I had to look around I didnt notice anyone in my area! Would be great to meet anyone in or close to my area!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
13,442 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We love pictures here.

So just curious= Your name is Dawn, you are a real dish, and you are not afraid of soap.

Any of that correct???

Or you use that soap on your bike.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum. We love pictures here.

So just curious= Your name is Dawn, you are a real dish, and you are not afraid of soap.

Any of that correct???

Or you use that soap on your bike.
Thanks! I would love to post pictures haven't figured out yet why it's not letting me!

And hahaha spot on!!

·
Premium Member
7,228 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Not sure where you are, but I've ridden through the area a few times. It's a beautiful ride up along the river into MN.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum! Not sure where you are, but I've ridden through the area a few times. It's a beautiful ride up along the river into MN.
Thanks! That's what I heard! Once it gets a little nicer out me and my wife plan on taking a day trip along the river up to prairie du chen WI. There's a park called Pikes Peak on the way that's a very nice view of the Mississippi and some nice trails.

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Very nice!!! Sweet looking bike. I was really looking into the vtx and shadow before I decided on the shadow. Great look bike though!!

Thanks. I had a 750 Aero until last fall. I wanted something a little bigger but loved the look and ride of the Aero. Then I found this magnificent beauty and had to have her.

Sitting on my VTX making Vroom Vroom noises.

https://www.hondashadow.net/forum/members/albums/213858-smurfy71/2008-honda-vtx-1300t-16842-picture71386-vtx.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts