Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
You'd be surprised. There are plenty of 'reenact-or' groups out there. Surely you'd heard of medieval jousting and such, someone wearing this would be a bit more ... shall we say engaged in the fantasy. ;) For a motorcycle helmet it is totally impractical and likely a death trap. Dave is going for effect again, but he'll deny it. LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
It's you Dave. That with the bikini would be awesome.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'd be surprised. There are plenty of 'reenact-or' groups out there. Surely you'd heard of medieval jousting and such, someone wearing this would be a bit more ... shall we say engaged in the fantasy. ;) For a motorcycle helmet it is totally impractical and likely a death trap. Dave is going for effect again, but he'll deny it. LOL
I am currently musing over several items, including but not limited to

This

another skeleton table called The Contorsionist some skull themed swords etc.. I really. really like skulls..not for effect.. it is a passion of mine :D

·
Banned
5,100 Posts
Dave, i thought your personal doctor told you it was OK for you not to wear a helmet, that you're an exception? ..... LMFAO!!

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dave, i thought your personal doctor told you it was OK for you not to wear a helmet, that you're an exception? ..... LMFAO!!

Yeah but I had to headbutt him to convince him..only took the one time, the other five were purely for show!

·
Premium Member
8,857 Posts
It's you Dave. That with the bikini would be awesome.
That, With the bikini would put him in the nut-hatch :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,072 Posts
Dave will never be put in a loony bine. He says he is crazy. They only put away the ones who say they are not crazy. Just go and ask they all say they are not crazy and do not belong in a crazy bin.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I would consider this helmet if it were stainless steel. My tinfoil hat wears out to fast.
Anyway, if they try to put you in 3-northeast, ask for earplugs... you can hear the water running in the next room and it will drive you crazy! And hey, agree to take the pills, but slip them up your nose, drink the water and when you have to say Aah, they won't see them. They only have 72 hours to prove that you are a threat to society or yourself, so don't kill yourself trying to get out! Not that there is anything wrong with being crazy. I mean some of my best friends are crazy, just ask them, of course I'm the only one that can see them... but they can see and hear you!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Looks like something a Goa'uld would wear.

·
Registered
607 Posts
i had a smart remark ready, but if the shipping weren't so high and i could get it at the starting bid i might consider it myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts