Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who are interested, the Missouri Governor yesterday declined to sign legislation that would have repealed the current helmet law. Therefore, it is still the law in Missouri that a helmet must be worn when riding a motorcycle. This should put to rest any rumors that you won't be needing a helmet when riding in this state. Just thought I'd pass along for what its worth. Happy, and safe riding!

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
hapetrails said:
For those who are interested, the Missouri Governor yesterday declined to sign legislation that would have repealed the current helmet law. Therefore, it is still the law in Missouri that a helmet must be worn when riding a motorcycle. This should put to rest any rumors that you won't be needing a helmet when riding in this state. Just thought I'd pass along for what its worth. Happy, and safe riding!
Time to get a new governer

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
CrazyDave said:
hapetrails said:
Time to get a new governer
Damn CD, that would give you a bad hair day.........eh.......... :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Helmet Law

Did Nixon veto the helmet law or just decline to sign. It is my understanding that if he declines to sign, but not veto, it automatically becomes law by default, on July 14. I believe that is the timeline that he needs to make a decision or let it become law without signing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts