Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 03 Spirit 750 and I am out of Room on my Handlebars to mount the Bling Bling Aluminum speakers PLMCA60 - 600 Watts Motorcycle/ATV/Snowmobile Mount Amplifier w/Dual handle-bar Mount Aluminium Diacast Weatherproof speakers w/MP3/Ipod Input and USB Charger Pyleaudio.com ::: Your source for Car Audio, Mobile Video, Neon Lighting I got yesterday and was thinking about using some tube clamps to Mount them to my Memphis Shades Shooter 3/8th support rods insted using some of these Amazon.com: Billet Specialties 65410 3/8" Billet Line Clamp - Pack of 4: Automotive and I am worried thet they will not tighten up enough.I can sand 1 side down and make it tighter if I have to.I have thought about this all day and that still doesnt solve the issue of where to mount the Volume control and USB power adaptor and I pod Bracket as they are supposed to mount to the top of the tree's but I cant with the recessed mounting heads without Milling the top caps.You do get 4 of the clamps in the set but I am not going for the Ghetto look above my bars.Any Ideas ?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts