Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas I was wondering if I can recruit your help, Im trying find the fairing on this bike I saw while oogling some Honda Shadow pics. I was told it was an original part but so far everywhere I have looked I have not found it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
My bike came with one... didn't care for it. I traded it with a guy on a different forum for a backrest... wish I had put it up on ebay now... especially after seeing SoA has made them quite popular.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
Mmm, a Canadian option more than likely!!! Honda has done this a few time.

Might check these websites and look at other models of bikes for a comparable windscreen.

www.airtech-streamlining.com

Catalog | Maier USA

Bullzeyet
Nope - not a Canadian part. Honda actually offered them across the world for a couple of model years and they sold sparingly, thus they are now quite rare. I have a Honda Accessories catalog from 200-something laying about somewhere with the part number, etc., etc...

Easier to search eBay internationally to find one - more popular in Great Britain/Europe than they were here in the USA.

And, expect to pay a bundle for the Hondaline part....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.