Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone point me to a website where I might find an aftermarket gas gage for a 2006 750 Shadow Aero? I can find tachs, volt meters, etc but no gas gage. I use the odometer and the peek into the tank to guesstimate but would love a good streamlined gage.

thanks
payo

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
You can't find one because they don't make it. After you ride for a while, you get a good feel for what your bike will do...including when it will need to be flipped to reserve and how far you can go on reserve.

I used to keep a close eye on my trip odometer and made damn sure that I reset it after filling up and then rode until I hit reserve...unless I knew I was going to hit reserve soon and it was going to be outside my comfort level before I hit the next gas station.

If you do find something that you can easily add to your tank to measure the fuel level, I am sure quite a few others on here would like to hear about it.

As a side note...I don't have to worry about that any more. The Valk Interstate has a gas gauge. :twisted: :twisted:

Good luck on your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts