Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96 ACE I'm getting ready to sale. It has a scrach on the tank & some light rust that can probable be buffed off from the chrome but that still leaves those little pin dot spots behind that the rust came from. It has 118000 miles on it. I'll probably remove my windscreen & lights I added & it has no bags.

I can post pictures if you guys want to offer a suggestion on price or point me to the best book value of it. I looked at NADA but that seems a little low.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yelp. This is a friendly bunch. For the most part anyways. Lol

This is the only motorcycle fourm I belong to. I learnt early on that most bikers don't care what kind of bike your on just that your on a bike. The stuck up crew I dodn't bother with. They usually only las a few years & they quit ridding their self.

I do think I got fliped off by a HD rider the other day when I waved at him but I don't remember what he looked like so I guess he'll have to flip me off again the next time I wave.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
I have a 96 ACE I'm getting ready to sale. It has a scrach on the tank & some light rust ......It has 118000 miles on it.
A 20 year old motorcycle, with scratches (I'm sorry. A scratch) rust....and 118,000 miles. I'd say you'll be lucky to get $1000 for it, and it'd be over priced at that.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A 20 year old motorcycle, with scratches (I'm sorry. A scratch) rust....and 118,000 miles. I'd say you'll be lucky to get $1000 for it, and it'd be over priced at that.
Thanks. Hope resale is a bit better in my area. I haven't seen a bike in road ready condition sale anywhere near $1000 around here. A few with major isues sale around $1000-$1500. Those are also 750s. There isn't to many Hondas around here anymore to compair to tho.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Ditto ^^^

Back in 2000 I traded my 90 Daytona with 175k and a few flaws like needing to bang once on the dash board to get the headlights to pop up and it smoked a little....among other things... Let's just say it was parked about 100' from the ocean with daily flying salt spray... got $650 for it in a trade towards a Mustang.

On another note the car was great on I-95, people would move over seeing a sun bleached paint flaking and what looked like a uninsured who knows what coming down the highway....lol

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ditto ^^^

Back in 2000 I traded my 90 Daytona with 175k and a few flaws like needing to bang once on the dash board to get the headlights to pop up and it smoked a little....among other things... Let's just say it was parked about 100' from the ocean with daily flying salt spray... got $650 for it in a trade towards a Mustang.

On another note the car was great on I-95, people would move over seeing a sun bleached paint flaking and what looked like a uninsured who knows what coming down the highway....lol
Haha
My bike isn't that bad. I'm pretty sure I never even rode this one in the snow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.