Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I'm looking for info on a product and there are apparently threads that give that info; however, they don't seem to work. Here are the two threads I'm trying to access (with screenshots because the links aren't displaying correctly):
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

Font Number

And here is the thread I found those links on (which, obviously, does work):

Any help with this info would be HUGE!!!

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am assuming you are looking for the Harley floorboards many have put on? It appears that they are no longer available
Thank you for including the Amazon listing. I used the SKU number on the original thread that someone posted and searched the KC International website using that SKU. I found this:

I just wanted to get access to those two other threads as they would've confirmed that I had the correct product and would've provided a how-to on installing them. As you have been around much longer than I have, can you confirm that it is the right product? Your Amazon link is definitely cheaper (and it's in stock) but it doesn't come with any mounting hardware. I'm not even sure I need the hardware. That's part of why I'm hoping to access those other threads with all the info.

· Administrator
1997 Valkyrie Standard
6,272 Posts
I believe those threads can't be accessed because they no longer exist. Since they are 15+ years old and several forum updates and the odd site corruption that have occurred in those years have resulted in the loss of some of the older data, the link may remain, but they go nowhere except the main forum page.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe those threads can't be accessed because they no longer exist. Since they are 15+ years old and several forum updates and the odd site corruption that have occurred in those years have resulted in the loss of some of the older data, the link may remain, but they go nowhere except the main forum page.
That's unfortunate about the loss of info. Thank you for the heads up.

Are you able to confirm that the link you gave are the same ones from those threads? Or at least if they are the same ones I posted above from the KC website? And does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of how to install them (since the how-to thread has been lost)?

I found a set from the same website without hardware that's much cheaper. If I don't need the hardware that comes with it, I'll just go with these:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As near as I can tell, they are the same. They certainly look like the ones I put on my 97 Shadow Spirit many years ago.
Any chance you can give me some short pointers on how they install on the sabre? I believe I've seen mentions of using washers as spacers. Do I need the set that includes all hardware at $135 or can I just get the floorboards at half the cost?
Blue Product Font Automotive lighting Electric blue

· Registered
898 Posts
Any chance you can give me some short pointers on how they install on the sabre? I believe I've seen mentions of using washers as spacers. Do I need the set that includes all hardware at $135 or can I just get the floorboards at half the cost?
If you get just the floorboards you will not get the hardware necessary for floorboards position adjustment. It is necessary because you are wanting to affix the solution to a non-targeted audience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts