Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice looking bike EXCEPT for the crappy Harley stickers on it... Why would you do that..???

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha ha~ former owner likes the HD style. Replacing back to the Honda wings is my next job! hoping not to harm my tank black paint.

·
Registered
225 Posts
wait what? are those fake push rods? I'm perplexed here

·
Registered
711 Posts
Why buy a Honda and plaster Harley Davidson all over it?
Cause he can! :lol:

I can definitely admire the work, although my right leg got a little skeer'd when it saw those pipes!

My biggest fear would be to take the bike somewhere and have someone (who paid MUCH more for their bike) take offense to the "tribute bike" and do something stupid, because it isn't theirs. Doesn't make it right at all, but you know, "that's why we can't have nice things!"

Do what you want with it, I say.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
He is Asian.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Yup, an Asian who likes H-D. And here we are, silly Americans that prefer Hondas.....Go figure.;):roll: If I haven't caught you yet, Welcome to the forum, Elvis. Ride you're own ride, but fasten your seat belt. You're bound to get some ribbing, but it's all good fun between members.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wonder if it has a built in "puddle" maker?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Really nice looking bike. I think the exhaust design is what gives the bike that special flare.

·
Premium Member
4,592 Posts
nice bike elvis and welcome aboard. :)

·
Registered
8,119 Posts
Be nice guys. Santa is watching..........:)

Welcome Elvis.

Chris

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I like it except the exhaust wrap. Never liked that look no mater how practical it is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just relax~ i am simply sharing my bike, whether you like it or not, it`s the look that i want it to be and i like it! it`s the most important parts, isn`t it? Thanks again for paying so much attention on my bike, after all, that`s why we customize our bike so hard, right? i think i have make some friends already!!!

·
Registered
711 Posts
it`s the look that i want it to be and i like it!
Says it all right there! Welcome to the forum. You'll fit in just fine. :D

Now, can you explain the pushrod tubes for us? Are they actual tubes that you've modified to fasten onto the engine or did you make them?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Where did you get the rods from? Did you make them or what. I think that's kind of cool how you added those. You must fool a lot of people.
I bought it from a Japan website.
Try this: (Link is clear)
¥×¥Ã¥·¥å¥í¥Ã¥É¥«¥Ð¡¼[AMERICAN DRAGERS]¡Ã¥Ð¥¤¥¯¤Î¤³¤È¤Ê¤é¡Ú¥Ð¥¤¥¯¥Ö¥í¥¹¡Û-Ãæ¸Å¥Ð¥¤¥¯¡¦¿·¼Öõ¤·¤Î·èÄêÈÇ
Here you can find lots of customize parts.(maybe google translate will be needed:mrgreen:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts