Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. As required here is my first introduction topic.
I'm 44 and have lived in LaGrange, GA since 1999 and am originally form East Troy, WI. I bought my first bike back in May and am loving it. Brand new 2009 Shadow Aero 750, blue and silver. Looking forward to learning and sharing. Probably more learning and inquiring than anything though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
good looking bike and welcome, I have been having fun and there are a lot of great sources here.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome man. Drop me a line sometime if you want to go riding. Always out putzing around and heading to the mountains this way. I used to live outside of Chicago, so East Troy was my stomping grounds (used to go to Alpine Valley).

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. Looks like your all fairly far away with Corigan being the closest at about an 1-1/2 hours away. May have to stick with cruising the local back roads for now. I would like to get up to the N. Georgia mountains and the Carolina's this fall though. The weather for riding the last few days here has been amazing.

Corigan, it amazes me how often I run into to people on line that know of East Troy via Alpine Valley. It was a great place to grow up having concerts to go to all summer long.

I am working on getting some photos uploaded to the web so I can post them here so stay tuned for that. Nothing special for now but it is a start.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.