Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name's Drew I live in Longview TX, am 24, and I love my dog, motorcycle and wife. I have now owned two Shadows and really enjoy riding them. I also own a fully restored 77 Honda CB550f. I put ppl to sleep for a living and in my spare time i like trying to customize the bike the way I want it. Thanks for having the forum available everyone!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Welcome Drew, post up some pics of your rides, all of them! Cuz post with no pics puts us to sleep or pisses us off:p
Coop

·
Registered
666 Posts
How you doing, and welcome.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome Drew, post up some pics of your rides, all of them! Cuz post with no pics puts us to sleep or pisses us off:p
Coop
Sorry man, I knew better. Got them up now! I need to get some updated pics though, I've done a couple things since those pictures about a month ago or so! Thanks for the welcome! Looking to learn from all of you "elders" in here, and to pass on any info that I may be able to! Good to meet ya.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! We have alot of people from TX in this forum, very nice! If anyone's close enough to go for a ride hit me up! Or maybe if I make it out by y'all. Thanks everyone for the welcome's and I'm doing GREAT! It's the weekend and I'm free all weekends!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome abaord Peurifoyd! Would that name be modified from "Peurifoy?" I lived next door to some Peurifoy's when I was a kid in Longview.

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
welcome bud.

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
Sorry man, I knew better. Got them up now! I need to get some updated pics though, I've done a couple things since those pictures about a month ago or so! Thanks for the welcome! Looking to learn from all of you "elders" in here, and to pass on any info that I may be able to! Good to meet ya.
I don't see no feckin pictures and neither do the natives, so I had to go find a couple. Not a good start.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts