Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1983 Honda vt750 Shadow
15,589 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Have fun with the project.

·
Registered
2001 Shadow Spirit 750
298 Posts
Welcome, from SE Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
9,127 Posts
Hi all iam mike 46 from holland and after 4 years ill go build my bike custom ill send here the pictures .
And hope to find help alswel ... greets
Welcome!

How about taking the time to edit your posts please and making them more readable for future assistance. ;) Please.

·
Registered
118 Posts
welcome! looks like we have similar bikes. i have a 99 shadow 1100 ace im also building. your is shinier :LOL:
heres mine:

Welcome!
How about taking the time to edit your posts please and making them more readable for future assistance. ;) Please.
he said he is from holland, english is probably not his first language, if you couldnt understand his post you might need some schooling! a lil typo never hurt us bikers....

keep us updated, looking forward to more!

·
Registered
06' VT1100C/99' GL1500C Valkyrie
9,127 Posts
welcome! looks like we have similar bikes. i have a 99 shadow 1100 ace im also building. your is shinier :LOL:
heres mine:

he said he is from holland, english is probably not his first language, if you couldnt understand his post you might need some schooling! a lil typo never hurt us bikers....

keep us updated, looking forward to more!
Hey I did very well also deciphering o_O but courtesy was used in making a point. I guess we should let you take lead on all deciphering and let this be your future duty here if you don't mind. ;) We're all here to help and with all the tech available to help with language barriers, but.... (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts