Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 92 VT1100 with 26000 miles on it---Yikes!---Hope it has a couple of miles left in it---Not sure how to post a signature or a pic of the bike???????---Thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many posts do I need in the new members area before I can start a thread in gen discussion---Or make a post to an existing thread---I keep getting a pop up saying I'm not permitted???---Thanks

Kenny

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still playing the game

Post #3---I'm a new shadow owner and all I wanted to do was ask a few simple questions---It's been several hours and still can't post.

Kenny

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
26,000 miles ain't nothin' if it has been taken care of. my vtx has almost 32,000 miles... still runs like a top. post up some pics of your new ride!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
26,000 miles ain't nothin' if it has been taken care of. my vtx has almost 32,000 miles... still runs like a top. post up some pics of your new ride!
I'd love to but I'm stuck and can't post---I've put up 3 posts but am still denied--Oh well.

Kenny

·
Banned
3,795 Posts
I just picked up a 92 VT1100 with 26000 miles on it---Yikes!---Hope it has a couple of miles left in it---Not sure how to post a signature or a pic of the bike???????---Thanks

Kenny
Thats not even 250 miles a month, it's barely broken in. If maintained properly you should have no problem turning the odometer over.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats not even 250 miles a month, it's barely broken in. If maintained properly you should have no problem turning the odometer over.
I see a lot of high mileage machines for sale---But I am really old school and it is very hard for me to wrap my head around it---I would normally look and look and wait til I found one with real low mileage---Can't believe I actually bought this at 19 years old and 26K---Oh well we'll see---Thanks for the encouraging words.

Kenny

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
How many posts do I need in the new members area before I can start a thread in gen discussion---Or make a post to an existing thread---I keep getting a pop up saying I'm not permitted???---Thanks

Kenny
You need three approved THREADS (not posts) before you have full privileges. Start two more threads and give us time to approve them, then you'll be set. Going to work now but another mod will hook you up once your threads are posted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.