Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5194 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are all sometimes guilty of it.. Occasionally we will slide off topic in a thread about any given subject, but honestly, I think that some of the best threads are threads that start on one subject and evolve into a lively discussion about another..

Well..This is the thread for that..

Any and All Posts Motorcycle Related are Welcome, if you want to try and change the current course of the thread with a new subject go right ahead.. Hi-Jack this thread.

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My Daughter Hates onions.. I threaten her with them if she's bad (which is never)... She's a little weirdo.. :)

Horseradish.. Fresh, Ground Red Hot Horseradish, that's what makes a good burger ;)

I make my own horseradish mustard.. That stuff will take the skin right off your bones..

Reactions: Dmrmuller

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since we are talking hamburgers.. I Saw the last season of Sons of Anarchy last week.. That weren't right!! When will Gemma Bundy ever get her comeuppance?

·
Banned
289 Posts
Kindly name some misnomers you hate or think are stupid, OK???

I think "3-D printer" is pretty stupid! If such a thing really existed, what was "printed" would be made of INK - hello?!

It should be called a "3-D fabricator".

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heard it was supposed to get colder.
The closer to winter, the colder it seems to get .. :mrgreen: Went to the dentists yesterday..

$400.00 bill.. damn.. English people and their stupid teeth!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
The closer to winter, the colder it seems to get .. :mrgreen: Went to the dentists yesterday..

$400.00 bill.. damn.. English people and their stupid teeth!
Went to the dentist yesterday also. He doesn't know my nationality but wants to buy a magna. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:roll::roll::roll:

Problem is, going FAST is D A N G E R O U S ! ! ! - hello?!
Somebody smarter than I am pointed out that the going fast bit, well.. That's the easy part.. It's the knowing when and how to brake in time not to get smushed into the side of a mountain.. That would be the trick..

Even on racetracks you would have a hard time getting all those 300 horses to gallop before you had to start braking..

MMmmmmmMMMmmm... Not sure about this.. :neutral:

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Went to the dentist yesterday also. He doesn't know my nationality but wants to buy a magna. ;)
I liked the Magna, that was one bike they did right in my opinion..

Had a good dog one time.. Cujo - wife picked the name.. Died.. Old Age .. Still Kinda sad about that.. :-(

·
Premium Member
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally a thread that jumps around like a person with Schizophrenia.
Fun fact.. I stole the idea from a Goldwing forum..

I had an idea once.. Paint-brush cleaner.. never went anywhere.. Like my old - OLD '71 AJS Stormer .. That frikkin' thing rarely went anywhere either - unless I was pushing it :x

1 - 20 of 5194 Posts