Honda Shadow Forums banner

5181 - 5194 of 5194 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I have been in that exact square Estas Tonne is playing at. It's in Berlin. That dude has skills! Think he might get lucky with the ladies now and then?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
OK, I'm officially tired of this whole COVID-19 thing. I hate people anyway, and after reading a couple of articles from "survivors" I hate them even more.......

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
OK, I'm officially tired of this whole COVID-19 thing. I hate people anyway, and after reading a couple of articles from "survivors" I hate them even more.......
I just want to get back to work. But my work is Athlietcs and there is none. No Athlietcs, no money.

But I wouldn’t sacrifice my 92 year old Grandmother’s health to have Athlietcs back.

Unemployment sucks.

Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I'm still fully employed. Not sure how I feel about that.... conflicted. I'd love to not have to come to work, but I'd probably be bored out of my mind... my little feeling would probably be hurt if I had to suffer under the label of "non-essential". Kind of like leaving out of a gay bar; relieved you weren't hit on, but kind of insulted too....... ha ha

Reactions: Mark-B and Theja1

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,185
I have been in that exact square Estas Tonne is playing at. It's in Berlin. That dude has skills! Think he might get lucky with the ladies now and then?
..Oh, Most Likely! ..but possibly as unlucky with the Romans. :0)

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,186
I just want to get back to work. But my work is Athlietcs and there is none. No Athlietcs, no money.

But I wouldn’t sacrifice my 92 year old Grandmother’s health to have Athlietcs back.

Unemployment sucks.

:0/ ...All in time.. they'll eventually figure this crap out.

My Wife is stuck at home, and stuff is getting overly organized for it. ..It's like that Movie, Sleeping With The Enemy ...when Julia Roberts comes home and sees that all her cans of beans and peas and boxes of feminine hygiene products and whatnot are all meticulously organized.. Freaking me the hell out.

I like a clean(ish) house, but not this damn freakish. I could eat my dinner off the cat.

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,188
I like eating pu.....oh, what are we talking about?

:D ...I kinda figured you would take a swing at that one. :0)

Other than the obvious, you guys are doing okay, though?

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
:D ...I kinda figured you would take a swing at that one. :0)

Other than the obvious, you guys are doing okay, though?
Getting by. One glass of Tito’s at a time.

Reactions: Mark-B

·
Premium Member
8,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,191
What is it with people on bicycles these days? Now, I have nothing against these aerodynamic, svelte-lookin', athletic, iron-calfed overly spandexed types, but, I must be doing something wrong? No-matter how nice I am to these people, when I'm a-chug-chug-chuggin' by on my 1700cc Lil' Vicky - they always look at me like I'm dogsh*t.

Now! ..I ain't peddling my Vic' anywhere just to fit-in and be cool! That is one heavy bast*rd of a bike and my little-legs simply ain't up to it.. (n)

·
Registered
2,290 Posts

Unemployment sucks.

I think a lot of stuff happening is kind of silly, but all of it together helps keep me and mine a little safer and healthier so it's all good with me. I can still go out at 0400 in the morning and get my miles in with no one around. My hilly single track trail that I run on weekends is starting to get a little crowded but nothing too serious. The only downside to this whole thing is I can no longer stop in somewhere for a drink when I run in to town for something. My liver and checkbook is happier though... well maybe not my liver, I just go home and abuse it.
My company is testing our temps when we come to work. 100.3 is the go/no go. I've been running just shy of that these last couple of days. Thinking about trying to do something to get me over the hump so I can go home with pay for a day or two. There's a bottle of 12 year old Macallan in my cupboard that I've been worrying about going bad. I might need to go give it some mouth to mouth.......

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
I think a lot of stuff happening is kind of silly, but all of it together helps keep me and mine a little safer and healthier so it's all good with me. I can still go out at 0400 in the morning and get my miles in with no one around. My hilly single track trail that I run on weekends is starting to get a little crowded but nothing too serious. The only downside to this whole thing is I can no longer stop in somewhere for a drink when I run in to town for something. My liver and checkbook is happier though... well maybe not my liver, I just go home and abuse it.
My company is testing our temps when we come to work. 100.3 is the go/no go. I've been running just shy of that these last couple of days. Thinking about trying to do something to get me over the hump so I can go home with pay for a day or two. There's a bottle of 12 year old Macallan in my cupboard that I've been worrying about going bad. I might need to go give it some mouth to mouth.......
I'm not sure what that is, but I'm with you! I like being essential for pay, but my Coop do list is not getting any shorter.
The Bride's list/request are easy, me, I keep me busy with ideas.....damn tater needs to slow down....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 Honda Shadow Spirit VT750DC
40 Posts
I actually feel fortunate that the wife and I are both "essential", and i'm getting paid to stay "home" a bit, but i'm away from home which makes it damn hard to really enjoy the down time! All I can think about is all this wasted time I could be installing my new toys on my bike. Oh well Roadhouse in on TV, which begs the question, why did Chuck Norris not get the lead part? Because he wasn't asked. haha

5181 - 5194 of 5194 Posts