Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my reprint manual in the mail. I have been busily paging through and evaluating the quality and I am thrilled! It is printed on thick bright paper and is strongly bound with a plastic spine. The front and back covers are also plastic which should help with mess. The material inside the manual is the exact same as what the OEM manual holds, nothing is excluded. Since I could have paid $85 for an OEM manual and only paid $30 for this, it makes it all the better. Now without further ado, the link.

Click here for the manual list.

Also, I don't work for this company etc. I just really like the manual and want to pass along the review.

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
My guess is this is digital printing likely done in China to avoid copyright law in the US.

If it's done in the U.S., someone is risking a serious lawsuit.

-john

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My guess is this is digital printing likely done in China to avoid copyright law in the US.

If it's done in the U.S., someone is risking a serious lawsuit.

-john
That is an interesting thought, although it seems like a big enough business to have drawn attention already were that the case. The shipping return address was in the US.

It could have to do with OEMs only being printed once or they could have purchased the rights to the material, I have no idea. I'm not stating that what you said is wrong just that I have no evidence to lead me in either direction. If you can provide me with information that supports you claim I will stop supporting their business. As for now I am very happy with my manual.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.