Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok looking for comments and pics, interested in National cycle Paladin highway bars, there a two piece, planning on putting them on my 09 honda shadow aero, but have seen some reviews state there to close to brake peg and shifter not giving you much foot room? so if you have these on your bike let me know what you think

thanks Ben

·
Premium Member
2,270 Posts
ok looking for comments and pics, interested in National cycle Paladin highway bars, there a two piece, planning on putting them on my 09 honda shadow aero, but have seen some reviews state there to close to brake peg and shifter not giving you much foot room? so if you have these on your bike let me know what you think

thanks Ben
I looked at Cobra and then National Cycle. I prefer the Paladin, and I have had no problem with them after installation.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks John, looks like you have them on in your sig pic, I just thought that the two piece design looked stronger, hooked to frame of bike top and bottom, not just on bolt at top center
Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.