Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congrats on your New Texas forum,it shouldn't take long to acquire a lot of members.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats fellow Texans!!!!

Well......just as TX gets it own board, I go off and get married and move to NC!

I just want to give Gonzo a special thanks for all his imput to my questions over the years and most of all........letting me buy the cool chin scoop!!!!! I get soooo many oooh's and awww's with it, its unbelievable.

Well.....I wish this board the best of luck and that ya'll have many many many post to come. I hope to make it bak to TX one day and meet some of the best people in the world here in the Loanstar state.

Best of luck again and I look forward to meeting new forum members in NC!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I'm back,,anybody miss me?,,,,I am planning on making a quick trip out to Breckenridge Texas here pretty quick,,,maybe within the next 2-3 weeks,,just for the heck of it,,I need to stop in albany to visit my dads grave,,and then out to Breck where I used to live,,it will prolly just be for a day,,might stay over night,,I haven't decided that yet,,,If there is anybody that wants to ride along,,feel free to join me,,,,Gonzo bring your group out there if you can,,,I have been away to long and need to get back in touch with this forum.,,,,

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow. Just look at all the TExans coming out of the wood works. I do not recognize alot of these screen names! Howdy Ya'll!

Gonz

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow. Just look at all the TExans coming out of the wood works. I do not recognize alot of these screen names! Howdy Ya'll!

Gonz

·
Registered
14 Posts
Money in the bank??? Anyone knows that anything saved is quickly spoken for by the wife. :cry: Just keep it a secret and maybe we'll have some road trip cash!! 8) Welcome all. great to ride here when it's not raining. lol :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well thank god finally a place where I can meet Texas riders who ride Shadows!!!! No more having to tag along with friends with Harley's or even worse a friend who bought a crotch rocket. I'm in San Antonio but originally from Uvalde. Just need to bring my bike to SA but living in an apartment complex scares me to leave it there. What is a rider to do?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.