Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here this long? 2000th post. whodathunk. People are going ot start calling me chatty.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
2000 post in 13 years? Not too chatty.
I have been gabbing up a storm it looks like.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
I just can't help it since I am retired with a lot of wrench time in my past. When I see a guy with a question I have to see if I can help out and maybe learn something new in the process. Keeps my retired mind active, between naps.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@swifty2014 and @Aced It . You are two of the most valuable contributors in the tech section. @tubes_rock is always great to see, but we just don't see him much anymore.

·
Registered
16,381 Posts
I just can't help it since I am retired with a lot of wrench time in my past. When I see a guy with a question I have to see if I can help out and maybe learn something new in the process. Keeps my retired mind active, between naps.
Yeah Retired is GOOD!!!
SS office changed me from disabled to Retired, I LIKE THAT!!!
Oh I still got that mental incapcity, BUT I`m RETIRED!!!
Now we got more time to post,
Dennis

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@"Captain D" I thought having the SS call you disabled was preferable to being retired. Did you hit a "certain age" or something? This is pretty much just one of two sites I visit. When things are slow, I'll hang out here as I like the people much better than those at the other site, but all in all, I just don't spend that much time on-line. I still use a flip phone, don't game, don't use social media. I call or visit my friends if I want to talk to them and go out for a beer if I want to meet new people.
I spent a bunch of months recovering from my last bout of operaions and except for a quick check of my e-mail now and then I don't think I spent more than 5 minutes online a day. Just wasn't interested. Read a couple of books, worked on my rehab and became acquainted with Netflix and Amazon when my daughter subscribed to them for me. Finding shows with ample displays of gratuitous violence and full frontal nudity was more rewarding than banging away on a keyboard.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts