Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been wanting to make a Honda Homecoming trip for the last two years, partially due to my VTX riding buddy. But now that guy went and bought a Harley, so he ain't goin to Homecoming. But anyway, I was still thinking about it and from what I understand hotels are hard to come by - that's understandable. No big problem, I have friends in Dublin (which I think is close enough). But here's my question for those that have gone and those that will: What event is there going on that I just have to be at? The thing looks like it's 3 or 4 days of events runing simultaneously, and not having a clue of what to expect, I just wanted to get evryone's thoughts.

The other caveat is that I'm sure my wife will have other plans for me for the weekend with our friends. BUt, perhaps i could still squeeze some Honda time in :wink:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Honda Homecoming. who has gone? who is going?

dgraves49 said:
You will want to go to the plant and sign up for a chance to win a new Goldwing,
:?: Goldwing :?: What would I want with one of those? :lol: :wink: :lol:

Thanks for the info. Nothing's set in stone yet, but I've got a nice (hopefully) route planned. Perhaps we'll be able to meet up w/ some HSN folks there!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Paulie said:
Damn, I went to the web site and checked out the pictures from last year, now I'm home sick. It's 7:30am, I'm at work and I need a drink.

If anyone knows the dates for this years fiesta, would you kindly post them. I have to get out to Cols. this summer and I'd like to try and work it around the Homecoming. Tanks.
Hey paulie,
i found this on the forum: http://www.hondashadow.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40173

I'm hoping to see more chatter there as the time get's closer.

So far, it looks like I may be going.... so far :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.