Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were planing on going to the the Honda Hoot this year. This will be our first time, if we go. I received a borchure from and registration form. I knew there was a registration fee, but I see they charge for the rides as well. I did not know that before I sent for the form. I'm not sure I can afford all this. Those of you that have gone in the past, is it worth the trip and can one enjoy the Hoot without doing all the rides? Do you stay at a motel or camp? thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
trainer49,

At the bottom of this page is a "jump to" thingy. Click there and then look for the "Honda Hoot 2007" subject. Their starting to talk about the event there plus there are many posts from "last years" event. 8)

If you need really good info from a local in that area....look for "77-Fan" on one of the threads and send him a PM. :wink:

Bullzeyet

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yes, you can have fun at the Hoot without spending any money on the rides! They are self guided rides and the only difference is that they serve the "paying" peeps lunch. You can still go on the rides. I guess you pay 18.00 for a sack lunch and the use of the porta potty.... :lol: The Hoot in itslef is well worth it IMO. I'm going again this year! :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello, I live about 15 miles from Knoxville. I went to the Hoot last year fully registered and everything.. I did not participate in the rides, but there are plenty of roads in the area. I am planning on going a couple of days this year, but I am not going to buy the complete package. If you want to send me a PM and I can help you out with some roads and rides in the area that are good out of the way trips.

Jordan

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey, my wife and I are planning on going. She's from Maryville which is right outside of Knoxville.

I know tons of rides around there and I don't intend on spending a penny for someone to lead me around.

So if you want to link up, let me know. I'll probably go up for the weekend.

Beck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts